Sunday, October 26, 2008

Great weekend!


After a hard week that included leading six Round Table Discussion parent groups in six different elementaries within a twenty-four hour period, Stew and I headed to Indy for some fun. While he attended an Indiana State Teacher's Association conference, El and I took advantage of the fall weather. We took a walk on the Monon Trail.

It was so beautiful! At points we were in such a fun shopping district, obviously in the middle of a city. But then we'd walk just a way further and be in a forested area. I can't wait to spend more time exploring the Trail.
Back at El's, we took stock of her collection of scarves...she has plenty...but we decided that I need to knit her some socks and knit some mittens for me.
We went to Mass Ave Knit Shop, a wonderful place, and stocked up on the supplies. New yarn to look forward to using!
Here is El enjoying a weekend with her parents! Besides the fore mentioned activities, we ate a lot and laughed a lot....a good time.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Lovely pictures! I want to see the rest of them. I am still disgustingly full.

Meg said...

Look what my little 1.3 whatever phone can do, I say nastily....

I'm still full too but not disgustingly so.