Monday, September 22, 2008

Do you know who Kay Gardiner is!



I was going to write about how hard school was....not an easy place to be while you are withdrawing.

BUT when I got home and checked my email, I had a message from Kay Gardiner! She's one of the authors of my favorite knitting book Mason Dixon Knitting and also co-writer of the blog with the same name. I had asked a question in the comment section of the blog and she replied! Not only that, when I sent back an "Oh My Gosh" response, she wrote back right away! I'm starstruck!

And so I am posting pictures of Samantha in her new sweater, the sweater that proved to me that gauge and measurements are essential for knitting success. That's a lesson I learned from Kay. And I sent her these same pictures. All right!

1 comment:

Stu said...

The pictures are great...no wonder she was impressed with your skill!!

Maybe it's time to get published???