Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quick knitting news

I don't knit quickly but I'm chugging steadily along on my projects.

I know, I know...what am I doing starting something else! But I bought Ruth this yarn for her birthday last April so it seems like I really should start her scarf! The yarn is called Lumpy Bumpy and that is an apt description.
My number one priority project is of course the hooded bag for our Cincy baby...and I am working on the hood! I figured our how to fix the too-short problem so no need for the baby to keep his/her knees flexed at all times.
And I always keep a pair of socks with me in the car or my school bag. This is #1 of Gail's Sober Socks. The yarn is a tweedy gray. Very nice and sober enough for any Quaker.
This here sock will always be special to me. I passed my hour waiting to vote working on it. Hmmm...Gail's Obama Victory Socks?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are some awesome victory socks which I will wear with pride! And the baby hoodie carrier is amazing. Thank you!!!!!!