Friday, July 4, 2008

Down to .5mg

I saw Jerry yesterday and we decided to keep moving down....my dosage is now only .5mg and that is a tiny amount! He said that I am doing well and I beamed. So now I am starting a new regime of taking one of these pills only 4 times daily instead of 5 times daily. Exciting but scary.

I showed him a tiny but lethal looking bite on my ankle and he said "Oh!" or "Oh...." or "Oooh!" or "Oooh...." Stew and I can't quite agree on the inflection. I took it to mean shock, horror and concern, Stew thought it showed mild clinical interest. Either way, I have what is probably a spider bite, in itself absolutely horrifying. I need cream to 1. stop the spread of venom throughout my system (Meg) or 2. make it feel better (Stew). I also had to get a prescription for an antibiotic in case it gets more infected. I'm checking it every 10 minutes or so to be sure I get right on it when it goes septic.

We are having fun with Sam and Gail...big day planned with working on the kitchen cupboards, a trip to Ikea, sewing pillows, eating, and hopefully time for a mother-son swim.

1 comment:

Sam B. said...

It was all the things you mentioned and much more! Thanks for all of your help!