Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I guess it was a trick question

The table does look like Grandma and Grandpa's...but it's not. It could be in a dining room or the room above the garage...but it's not. Sam hasn't been home for a couple of months, that is true. But being home wouldn't have helped him.

Maybe a second photo would have helped. The Nestle Inn. 2nd floor sitting area. That's my place to do logic puzzles but now that I think about it, I'm the only person who would recognize it. A dumb contest but it did show that none of us are particularly observant. We have never had a chair like that one at our house and Grandma B. made the needlepoint covers on the chairs in the dining room. So much for this family of wannabe spies!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Trickery! I guessed the room above the garage because I thought it was Grandma and Grandpa's table, too. Still like that chair pad, though.

kate said...

I can't believe I didn't know...Barb and Steve will be sooo disappointed in me...